- Type: Project Residential
- Location: Mokila
- Status: Available
- Villa : 3,4 BHK
- New/Resale : Resale
- Project Type : Villa
- Structure Age : 7 Years
- Launch Date : Feb 13
- Possession Date : Jun 17
- Full Address : Kondakal Shankarpally Road, Mokila, Telangana
- Total Units : 179
- Occupancy : Ready
- Property Status : Ready To Move
- Total Project Area : 2 Acre
- Total Floors : 2
- Master Bedroom Flooring : Wooden Flooring
- Baclcony Flooring : Granite Tiles
- Kitchen Flooring : Granite Tiles
- Other Bedroom Flooring : Wooden Flooring
- Toilet Flooring : Granite Tiles
- Living/Dining Flooring : Wooden Flooring
- Internal Door Flooring : Laminated Flush Door
- Kitchen Fittings : Granite platform with stainless steel sink
- Toilets Fittings : Branded CP Fittings and Sanitary Ware
- Electrical Fittings : Concealed copper wiring
- Main Door Fittings : Teak Wood Frame
- Toilets Walls : Designer Tiles Dado
- Interior Walls : POP Finish
- Exterior Walls : Weather proof paint
- Banquet hall
- Club House
- Fitness Center
- Garden area
- Indoor games
- Kids play area
- Outdoor games
- Swimming pool
- Walking track
Sark Two in Mokila, Hyderabad by Sark Projects Builders is a residential project.
The project offers Villa with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living.
The Villa are of the following configurations: 3BHK and 4BHK
The area of the Villa is from 209.03 Sq. mt to 269.42 Sq. mt
Sark Two offers facilities such as Gymnasium.
It also has amenity like Swimming pool.
The project has indoor activities such as Squash court.
It also offers services like Banquet hall.
It also offers Car parking.
Bank loan approved from HDFC Home Loans, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and AXIS Bank.
It is a ready to move project with possession offered in Apr, 2018.
The construction is of 2 floors. An accommodation of 179 units has been provided.
You can find Sark Two price list on 99acres.com.
Hyderabad is a major center for the technology industry generating new job opportunities in the city. This directly impacts the real estate of Hyderabad as it witnesses demands especially in the residential sector. Although, the market caters to every segment in the residential as well as commercial real estate market.
Hyderabad has a positive outlook after the formation of Telangana in 2014. This can be attributed to reasons like aggressive infrastructure projects, relatively low rents, and good job opportunities.